Friday, June 13, 2014

Follow Up Tip for Today




Hi. This is Dr. Kaaren Douglas, The Follow-Up Doctor and I'm recording this actually as I start a new journey, with my exercise program.
 I don't know about you but every few months, I step back and I go "Okay, what can I do differently that's going to make a difference?"
Today I'm at the park and I started running again and I'm going to continue doing this in a way that doesn't cause me to have injuries.
 I hope that you’re having a great day and I just wanted to make sure that I gave you a quick little tip on follow-up.                      
 I have a new tool called ScanBiz cards and I have used it very successfully in a variety of meetings that I have gone to.
One of them I just came back from is AuthorU, at the May extravaganza. One of the things that I learned is when I use this app, ScanBiz cards which is on my smart phone, I get immediate responses from almost everyone. It makes follow-ups so much easier.
                        
 If you want more tips like this, please contact me. This is Dr. Kaaren Douglas, the Follow-Up Doctor. You can reach me at kaarendouglas@gmail.com. That's kaarendouglas@gmail.com and I look forward to hearing from you. Tell me about a tip that you've got that you're using for follow-up. Aloha.
 Dr. Kaaren
kaarendouglas.biz
805 273 1561

4 comments:

  1. I love it! I generally add people to my LinkedIn network right away within a day of meeting them. Its fresh in their minds and they generally say yes. I would say that after the initial LI contact after meeting in person, I am not that great at the follow up. Keep the great tips coming! :-) KC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karin,
    Thank so much for the comment. That is something I can take to heart. Currently I am not connecting with people in LinkedIn the way I should.
    Dr. Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent suggestion Kaaren. I have downloaded the app and will begin using it immediately. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just discovered you can also send an invitation to Linked In at the same time you are using the app. What a time saver.

    ReplyDelete